Depending on their value and/or size, lost and found items that are reported to us are either left in the vehicle to allow the owner to recover the item themselves, or may be picked up and stored at our offices. If it is a valuable object, efforts are made to identify the owner.
We keep items brought back to our offices for one month. After this period, reusable items are donated to charities, or recycled. This policy aims to avoid excessive accumulation of unclaimed items in vehicles or at our offices. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
If you think you have forgotten an object in a vehicle, do not hesitate to contact customer service at +1-855-SHARE-99 (+1-855-742-7399).
For FLEX cars in Toronto: you can locate the vehicle in the Communauto app and return to it on your own. To do this, simply find the vehicle in My trips and click on Locate car.
Ottawa – Kingston – SW Ontario
- Glasses – November 8th, vehicle 5724
- Scarf – November 11th, vehicle 4486
- Jacket – November 11th, vehicle 5731
- Set of keys – November 12th, vehicle 3851
- Helmet and phone cord – November 13th, vehicle 4072
- Hat – December 4th, vehicle 4321
- Sunglasses – December 8th, vehicle 4155
- Pole – December 18th, vehicle 4299
- Floor boards – December 22, vehicle 2430
- Set of keys – December 23, vehicle 4920
- Adult and childrens gloves, a tupperware – January 10, vehicle 4161
- 1 glove – January 13, vehicle 2412
- Set of keys – November 22nd, vehicle 4396
- Agenda Book – November 27th, vehicle 4345
- Glasses – December 3rd, vehicle 5576
- House keys on a key chain – December 14, vehicle 4465
- Prescription Sunglasses – December 29, vehicle 4473
- Bag – December 30, vehicle 4082
- Bags of items – December 31, vehicle 4373
- PC charger – January 3, vehicle 4411
- Tripod – January 9, vehicle 5566
- Jacket – January 14, vehicle 4332