Depending on their value and/or size, lost and found items that are reported to us are either left in the vehicle to allow the owner to recover the item themselves, or may be picked up and stored at our offices. If it is a valuable object, efforts are made to identify the owner.
We keep items brought back to our offices for one month. After this period, reusable items are donated to charities, or recycled. This policy aims to avoid excessive accumulation of unclaimed items in vehicles or at our offices. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
If you think you have forgotten an object in a vehicle, do not hesitate to contact customer service at +1-855-SHARE-99 (+1-855-742-7399).
Ottawa - Kingston - SW Ontario
- Children’s snow pants – February 3rd, vehicle 2347
- Grey and black change purse with Eiffel Tower Image – February 5th, vehicle 4604
- Mens and womens MEC sunglasses – February 14th, vehicle 2531
- Set of car keys with FOB – March 7th, vehicle 4294
- Brown, cloth shopping bag – March 14th, vehicle 73
- Brown hiking shoes March – 15th, vehicle 4313
- U of Guelph Honey and Apple Butter in gift bag – March 15th, vehicle 41
- Piece of furniture – May 9th, vehicle 4315
- Set of keys – February 20th, vehicle 4473
- Black husky box – February 3rd, vehicle 4517
- Glasses – February 26th, vehicle 4525
- Set of Keys – February 29th, vehicle 4333
- Pair of boots – March 3rd, vehicle 4388
- Winter boots – March 3rd, vehicle 4509
- 2 boxes of envelopes – March 8th, vehicle 4435
- Grey Toque – March 17th, vehicle 4356
- Green keys with Tag reading “Jill” – March 27th, vehicle 4470
- Glitter tags and tape – May 6th, vehicle 4435
- Helmet – May 13th, vehicle 4520