Maximize your freedom!
From $55/month, enjoy 30 minutes of free driving on 20 FLEX trips.
How to get a FLEX Pass
You must have a smartphone (or tablet) with the Communauto mobile app. You will then have the option to apply the pass when using a vehicle to take advantage of the offer.
- The FLEX Pass allows you to avoid being billed for the first 30 minutes of your trips. Your trips become billable starting on the 31st minute (75km included/trip, 22¢/km additional kms).
- Each pass is valid for 20 trips and for one month from its date of purchase. Trips that are unused by its expiration cannot be carried over to the following month.
- It’s up to you whether or not you apply the pass on a particular trip. You can activate it on any trip (there are no restrictions).
- You can activate your pass from the moment you block a vehicle; it is then possible to deactivate or reactivate it as many times as you wish for as long as the trip is still in progress. Once the vehicle has been released, it is no longer possible to modify your selection.
- The use of a FLEX Pass is reserved to its holder. As part of a family or business membership, each co-member or authorized driver will need to add their own FLEX Pass to their account to also take advantage of the offer.
- The free period applies to the first 30 billable minutes of the trip, so you remain eligible for all the other credits to which you are entitled when using a FLEX vehicle: free blocking of the vehicle for 30 minutes to give you time to arrive, snow removal credit up to 15 minutes in winter, 20-minute credit if you refuel the vehicle. The relocation credit, however, cannot be combined with the 30-minute FLEX Pass credit. Only one 30-minute credit will be granted per trip.
- By default, an amount of $1.10 per trip is billed to limit your Damage Fee to $600 in the event of collision or damage (at-fault or not). Discover our other Damage Protection Plan options.
- The use of a pass may be suspended without the right to credit, refund, or extension of its period of validity in the event of default or non-compliance with the conditions of use of the service.