Depending on their value and/or size, lost and found items that are reported to us are either left in the vehicle to allow the owner to recover the item themselves, or may be picked up and stored at our offices. If it is a valuable object, efforts are made to identify the owner.
We keep items brought back to our offices for one month. After this period, reusable items are donated to charities, or recycled. This policy aims to avoid excessive accumulation of unclaimed items in vehicles or at our offices. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
If you think you have forgotten an object in a vehicle, do not hesitate to contact customer service at +1-855-SHARE-99 (+1-855-742-7399).
For FLEX cars in Toronto: you can locate the vehicle in the Communauto app and return to it on your own. To do this, simply find the vehicle in My trips and click on Locate car.
Ottawa – Kingston – SW Ontario
- Set of car keys with FOB – March 7th, vehicle 4294
- Brown, cloth shopping bag – March 14th, vehicle 73
- Brown hiking shoes March – 15th, vehicle 4313
- U of Guelph Honey and Apple Butter in gift bag – March 15th, vehicle 41
- Piece of furniture – May 9th, vehicle 4315
- Pair of boots – March 3rd, vehicle 4388
- Winter boots – March 3rd, vehicle 4509
- 2 boxes of envelopes – March 8th, vehicle 4435
- Grey Toque – March 17th, vehicle 4356
- Green keys with Tag reading “Jill” – March 27th, vehicle 4470
- Glitter tags and tape – May 6th, vehicle 4435
- Helmet – May 13th, vehicle 4520
- Photos – June 1st, vehicle 4524